Creamy Lobster Bisque
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 3 tbsp Minced onion
- 2 tbsp Red pepper finely diced
- 2 tbsp Yellow pepper finely diced
- 2 tbsp Green pepper finely diced
- 1 cup Fennel bulb finely diced
- 1 tsp Anise seed
- 1 tsp Spanish paprika
- 4 oz Lobster meat chopped
- ⅓ cup White wine
- ⅓ cup Chicken stock
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- Salt and pepper
- In a shallow saucepan over medium-high heat, add butter, onion, peppers, and fennel, sauté for 2-3 minutes until tender.
- Add anise seed, paprika and lobster meat, continue to sauté for another minute.
- Add white wine and chicken stock to vegetable and lobster mixture.
- Reduce heat for 1 minute, add cream, season with salt and pepper.
- Simmer for 2-3 minutes until slightly thickened.