Lobster and Crab Flatbread with Jicama Slaw
- 2 Ripe avocados
- 3 tbsp Lime juice
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 Yomato, seeds removed, finely diced
- 2 Green onions, chopped
- ½ Jalapeno pepper, finely diced
- 2 tbsp Fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 1-½ cups Julienned jicama
- ¼ cup Julienned red pepper
- ½ cup Julienned carrot
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Lime juice
- 3 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 4 10-inch flatbreads
- 8 tbsp Cream cheese softened
- 1 cup Cooked lobster meat, chopped
- 1 cup Cooked crab meat
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the pit and scoop out, put the avocado into a bowl.
- Mash the avocado with a fork and add the lime juice, salt, tomato, onion, jalapeno and cilantro.
- Stir to blend.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Place all the ingredients into a bowl and toss to blend.
- To assemble the flatbreads, spread 2 tablespoons of cream cheese on each of the four flatbreads.
- Divide the guacamole, lobster and crab meat evenly onto each of the flatbreads.
- Roll each flatbread folding in each end.
- To serve, cut each flatbread in half to present the filling; add the jicama slaw on the side.