Lobster Caprese Skewers
- 1 lb Lobster claws & knuckles, cooked
- 1 pint Cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, cubed
- ½ cup Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Balsamic vinegar reduction
- 1 tbsp Basil leaves, chopped
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 12 each Wooden skewers
- Place 1 lobster claw, 1 cherry tomato and 1 cube of mozzarella cheese onto each skewer.
- Place skewers onto a serving platter.
- Combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar reduction & basil; season with salt & pepper.
- Drizzle dressing over skewers and serve.
- Chef’s Tip: For an added twist, place lobster and tomatoes onto skewers and marinate in dressing. Place onto a preheated grill and cook until heated through. Add the mozzarella cheese and serve.