Lobster Ragout in Pastry Shell
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cup onion, finely diced
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1 cup coarsely-chopped, cooked lobster meat
- In a stainless steel saucepan over medium-high heat, sauté onion in butter until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add white wine and reduce by half.
- Add paprika and cream. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes until slightly thickened.
- Add the chopped tarragon and lobster meat, return to a boil and then remove from heat.
- Let stand for 5 minutes and serve over a warm pastry shell.