Lobster, Strawberry and Mango Salad
- 6 oz washed spring lettuce salad mix
- 5 oz lobster meat
- 3 large strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 mango, peeled and sliced
- 20 slices English cucumber
- 3 tbsp chive sticks
- 3 strawberries
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- cracked black pepper
- Arrange lettuce, lobster, strawberries, mango and cucumber evenly between 4 plates.
- Drizzle salads with vinaigrette and sprinkle with chive sticks.
- Place strawberries, Dijon mustard, honey and balsamic vinegar in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- With blender running, add vegetable oil in a slow and steady stream until well mixed.
- Season with salt and fresh cracked pepper.