Lobster, Strawberry and Mango Salad
- 6 oz Washed spring lettuce salad mix
- 5 oz Lobster meat
- 3 Large strawberries, sliced
- ½ Mango, peeled and sliced
- 20 slices English cucumber
- 3 tbsp Chive sticks
- 3 Strawberries
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 3 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- ⅓ cup Vegetable oil
- Cracked black pepper
- Arrange lettuce, lobster, strawberries, mango and cucumber evenly between 4 plates.
- Drizzle salads with vinaigrette and sprinkle with chive sticks.
- Place strawberries, Dijon mustard, honey and balsamic vinegar in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- With blender running, add vegetable oil in a slow and steady stream until well mixed.
- Season with salt and fresh cracked pepper.