Lobster Tacos with Mango Cucumber Salsa
- 2 2 lb Cooked Lobsters Roughly chopped into small pieces, claws set aside.
- 1/2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Ripe Mangos small, diced
- 1/2 Red Onion finely diced
- 1 Jalapeno seeded and finely diced
- 2 Mini Cucumber small, diced
- 2 Limes
- Salt to taste
- Pepper freshly ground, to taste
- 12 Fresh Corn Tortillas
- 1/2 cup Crumbled Feta
- In a large bowl toss together the chopped lobster, claws, spices, juice of one lime and olive oil, mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a medium-sized bowl mix together the mango, red onion, jalapeno, cucumber, cilantro, season with the juice of one lime, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat a large cast-iron pan over medium-high heat. Once hot, individually char the tortillas for about 30 seconds per side until hot and lightly coloured.
- To assemble top each warm tortilla with a spoonful of the lobster mixture and then a spoonful mango salsa and sprinkle over the crumbled feta, garnish with more cilantro leaves if desired.