Surf n’ Turf Lobster and Beef Burger with Crispy Oven Fries
- 4 large PEI Russet Potatoes cut into ¼ inch matchsticks
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 x 2 lb Lobsters cooked
- 1 1/4 lb Ground Beef
- 1 small Onion coarsely grated
- 2 cloves Garlic finely grated
- 2 Mini Cucumbers sliced thinly lengthwise
- 1 Lemon zested and juiced
- 1 tbsp Chopped Dill
- 1/4 cup Mayo
- 1 pkg Pea Shoots
- Salt to taste
- Freshly Ground Pepper to taste
- 4 Brioche Burger Buns
- Preheat oven to 450 °F.
- On a parchment paper-lined baking tray, toss potatoes with olive oil, season with salt and pepper. Bake for 20 – 22 minutes or until golden and tender, flipping the potatoes halfway through baking.
- In a small bowl mix together sliced cucumber, dill, lemon zest and juice. Season with salt and pepper, let sit and marinate, while you prepare the burgers.
- In a large bowl combine ground beef, grated onion and garlic, season with salt and pepper. Form into 4 – 2 inch wide patties.
- Remove lobster meat from shells, cut the lobster tails in half lengthwise and remove the claws carefully. Set aside.
- Heat a grill pan or bbq over medium high heat, once hot add burger patties, cooking 4-6 minutes on each side.
- Once potatoes are finished. Turn the oven to broil. Broil halved buns on the top rack for 1 – 2 minutes until golden brown.
- To assemble burgers, add mayo to the bottom of the bun, add a few pea shoots, top with the burger and then ½ of the lobster tail and one claw per burger, top with the marinated cucumbers. Serve with the crispy oven fries on the side.